- I drove my boyfriend’s truck for the second time.
- We went to visit my boyfriend’s parents at their new cottage in British Columbia, staying very close to an active wild fire. We had to be ready to leave at a moment’s notice.
- I started carrying Lego at my store and brought some home to build with the boyfriend.
- We saw the Northern Lights outside our door for the first time during one of our walks. It was only my second time ever seeing them in my life.
- I parked too close to the concrete post in my parking garage and damaged the side of my car.
- I binge-watched This is Us Season One.
- I made Kung Pao Chicken for the first time.
- I changed the cabin filter in my car and learned there are things behind your glove box.
- I changed the engine air filter in my car for the first time.
- I made a little penguin.
- I started a Christmas puzzle.
- I started a bullet journal.
- I made my first gingerbread house with my boyfriend.
- I made Gingersnap Cookies for the first time as per the boyfriend’s request (and Shortbreads for me).
- I did a good job making the Meringue for my Lemon Meringue Pie (second time trying).
- We went to a drive-thru Christmas light show at the Castrol Raceway.
- We had a simple Christmas dinner at home.