I don’t pay for my website using money from my bank account. I pay for my website using money I make online. One of my main sources of income is through doing online surveys. While taking surveys isn’t for everyone since it takes a lot of time to complete and actually make money, it works for me.
I tend to go through fazes of activity when it comes to actually doing the surveys I receive. I generally go months in between completing surveys. This has sometimes caused my accounts to be deactivated and I’ve lost all the previously earned points.
I have a folder set up in my email account and set up filters to send all my surveys to that folder so they don’t clog up my inbox. Every few months I will go in and complete/delete all the surveys that are in there. I have a couple survey sites that I allow to go to my inbox because they don’t come often but have bigger payouts.
Below I have listed some of the websites that I make the most money through:
- i-Say: I generally make about $25 a year through this company. I usually redeem points for paypal cash which you can do starting at $15. So far I have made $225 through redemption and contests.
- Life Points: I generally make about $25 a year through this company. I usually redeem points for paypal cash which you can do starting at $10. Since 2010 I have redeemed $175 worth of points.
- Web Perspectives: I generally make about 2000-5000 points a year through this company. You used to be able to redeem for cash or paypal (I can’t remember) but now they have gift vouchers only. I usually redeem points for movie passes which you can do starting at 1000 points each. So far since 2010 I have made $135 and received 9 movie passes through redemption.
- Opinion World: I generally make about $5-$15 a year through this company. You need to make $10 in order to redeem. They used to have a cash reward option but now they switched to gift cards. There is a large variety of gift cards to choose from but I have not yet redeemed for any. I have made $80 through this company.
- Survey Lion: This is a company that I try to answer right away and therefore have the surveys come straight to my inbox. They don’t send out surveys as often as other companies, but their surveys are worth between $1-$10 each. I generally make about $20 a year through this company. You redeem for cash. I have made $72 through this company since 2011.
- Maru Voice Canada: If you want to help me out, they have a referral program. Contact me for a referral link so I can receive credit. I generally make about $5-$10 a year through this company. You need to make $50 in order to redeem and have an option of a cash reward. I have so far redeemed $50 through this company.