- I read the book What If by Rebecca Donovan.
- I painted a bird house.
- I had my first BBQ of the year.
- I went on two bike rides. One 15km and one 17km.
- I took a trip to Jasper National Park to celebrate my birthday.
- I drove myself to a new location and back without getting lost. I went out to dinner with some boss people from our head office.
- I wore my hair in French Braids for the first time in public.
- I tried growing cucumbers and tomatoes for the first time (Cucumber plant has died. No luck yet with tomatoes).
- I took my first ever pregnancy test (wanted to make sure I could drink on my camping trip).
- I drove my boyfriends truck for the first time.
- I went camping in Waterton Lakes National Park (the campground would be damaged by fire later that summer).
- I went to watch some friends get married.
- I tried out Ipsy for the first time.
- I read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling (while it was slow at work).
- I got the boyfriend to spend the whole day out celebrating Canada Day.
- I went to Sand on Whyte.
- I went to see the CP Canada 150 train by myself and watched a free Dean Brody concert.
- I took my boyfriend to his first Cirque Du Soleil show.
- We tried a new restaurant called Atlantic Trap and Gill that reminds me of being home in Nova Scotia.
- I locked myself out of the blog.
- I read Reunion at Red Paint Bay by George Harrar.
- I went to the Clifford E. Lee Nature Sanctuary with my boyfriend for a walk.
- I went camping with friends at Long Lake Provincial Park.