- I started exercising with the Wii Fit U after a year long break.
- I visited The Rec Room that had recently opened up in Edmonton with my boyfriend and his two friends.
- I built a version of my Grandparent’s house in the Sims 4.
- I read the book The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.
- I almost slid my car into a snow bank for the first time. This taught me to slow down on turns when driving in snow.
- I started a new 10-minute workout that I found on my Facebook wall.
- I went to the Flying Canoe Festival with my boyfriend.
- I went to the Silver Skate Festival where a friend had a Fire Scuplture in the show.
- I planted some seeds from a Bell Pepper which is still alive but hasn’t grown any peppers.
- I read the book Hollow City by Ransom Riggs.
- I created my first Sims 4 Challenge.
- I finished a 1500 piece puzzle at work.
- I bought a Canada 150 colouring book that I never color in.
- I won my first free coffee from Tim Hortons (which I never redeemed).
- I sat on my patio sunbathing without a jacket on despite there being snow on the ground.
- We bought The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the WiiU (still have not beat it).
- My brother had his fifth and final son (all kids are male).
- My car windows started freezing up on the inside (which it also did this November. Still haven’t figured out why).
- I bought a new journal where you answer one question a day for 5 years.
- I moved my bookcase into my computer room and rearranged the furniture and books.