Stubborn Ox is the Personal Blog site of a 30-something girl named Deanna. She grew up in Nova Scotia, Canada but moved to Alberta, Canada in 2011. She enjoys exploring her community and travelling to new places to learn about new cultures. She holds two university degrees but has chosen to work in a sales position instead. Her motto in life is “If it’s not fun, don’t do it” and she hates it when people complain about things that they have the power to change. She is still trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life and tries to take things one day at a time. She is a Taurus and therefore pretty stubborn and likes things done her way.
In addition to this blog site (formerly known as Fantasy Nerd), she also owns a web directory called Nerd Listings which has been open since 2006 and an events listing called Drag Him Out open since 2014.
- Her longest relationship was just shy of 9 years before it ended in 2012.
- In Canada she has been to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
- In the USA she has been to Maine, New Hampshire, Florida, and Washington State.
- The other places she has visited are Cuba, the Netherlands, and Belguim.
- She has four beautiful nephews that she misses a lot.