Valentine’s Day Meme: Day 16
Day 16- Your top five favorite candies and why?
I wouldn’t really say I’m a big candy person. I like chocolate. Is that considered candy? I’ll allow it.
- Sour Poppers: These are sour gummy candies. I love sour stuff and the fruity gummy candy makes these just that much more delicious.
- Mars Bars: The Canadian version, not the American ones with nuts in them. I love the combination of chocolate and caramel. It makes my mouth water from the first bite.
- Coffee Crisp: I’m not a coffee fan but these bars are so good. If coffee tasted like these bars, then I might be hooked for sure.
- Lindor Chocolates: I love these so much. They melt in my mouth. And the smooth center is to die for. If you have never had a Lindor Chocolate, then you are missing out!
- Cadbury Caramel Bunnies: I only get these at Easter time. They are little bunnies filled with liquid caramel. They are my favorite thing to receive at Easter.